Carbon fiber Reinforcement
Carbon Fiber Fabric is weaved with different input carbon fiber according to required woven structure with superior properties of light weight, high modulus, high strength electrical conductivity and high ray penetrating. Unidirectional, plain weave, twill weave and double bias cloth are available upon request. Basic weight ranges from 100 g/m² to 600 g/m² at width between 100mm and 1500mm.
It is mainly applied to boats, sports, car parts, construction and aerospace industry. As a new material, it has obvious advantage of high tensile strength, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, good conductivity and high temperature resistance.
- Light weight, easy to construct, and little increasing the weight on constructed based materials.
- Soft, free to cut, is suitable for a variety of shapes structures, and have close adhesion with reinforced concrete surface.
- The thickness is small, so it is easy to overlap.
- High tensile strength, high flexibility, and have the same effect as to use steel plate reinforcement.
- Anti-acid and alkali, corrosion resistance, and can be used in any harsh environment.
- The supporting epoxy resin impregnated adhesive (recommended our company matching epoxy adhesive)have good permeability, the construction is simple and time required is short.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating odor, living still in construction.
- Carbon fiber sheet has high tensile strength, which is equivalent 10 - 15 times to ordinary steel.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
| Material type
||3K/12K Carbon Fiber
| Fabric construction
|| Plain/ Twill
|| 1000 mm
||100 to 600 g/m²
|| 0.2 mm
| Roll lenght
|| 100 m
| Shelf life
|| Unlimited at 22°C
it recommends testing before use.