Kevlar Carbon Fiber Hybrids Reinforcement
High Performance Hybird Fabric is means mixed two kinds of fiber yarn to weave together, the weave style is plain and twill.
Such as carbon fiber mixed glass fiber (the width ranging from 100mm to 1500mm. The basic weight is from100g to 800g); carbon fiber mixed aramid fiber (the width ranging from 100mm to 1500mm. The basic weight is from150g to 300g) and aramid fiber mixed glass fiber (the width ranging from 100mm to 1500mm. The basic weight is from100g to 200g),
- Light weight, easy to construct, and little increasing the weight on constructed based materials.
- Soft, free to cut, is suitable for a variety of shapes structures, and have close adhesion with reinforced concrete surface.
- The thickness is small, so it is easy to overlap.
- High tensile strength, high flexibility, and have the same effect as to use steel plate reinforcement.
- Anti-acid and alkali, corrosion resistance, and can be used in any harsh environment.
- The supporting epoxy resin impregnated adhesive (recommended our company matching epoxy adhesive)have good permeability, the construction is simple and time required is short.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating odor, living still in construction.
- Carbon fiber sheet has high tensile strength, which is equivalent 10 - 15 times to ordinary steel.
it recommends testing before use.